Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Try it Tuesday - Pick a Pumpkin






Try it Tuesday
28 September 2010

As you know, 'Try it Tuesdays' are all about those creative bods willing to share their talent and inspire us.


To celebrate the 'sisterhood' this week I wanted to share a school holiday project I have been doing with my Darling Daughter (DD). 



Last year I had the pleasure of attending a great 'Stampin Up' party at my friend Jen Hall's place. Miss Jen had 'themed' it for Halloween and our lovely and very favourite 'Stampin Up' demonstrator Cassie had made each of us a gorgeous paper pumpkin. 


When I got home my DD loved these so much, she made me promise that it would be something we would do for next Halloween - so we have gotten a head start and after a bit of blog surfing I found this great tutorial and wanted to share it with you.and can be found here:




The tutorial is from the Make Mine Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment