Our first Embellees Workshop 'Let's Get Misting' is happening on Sunday 4 July, 2010 and we wanted to give you another 'sneaky peeky' at the beautiful Kits each participant will find at their workspace when they arrive!
These beautiful Kits include all the 'bits and pieces' to complete your album + some very special extras. Every participant will be getting a very special surprise addition in their Kit to take away (so you have to be there to find out what it is).
The Workshop Kits are all cut and ready - we don't want to make it too 'fiddly' on the day. You will still be practicing your new techniques with Glimmer Mist and adding your own special touches with all the beautiful 'embellees' we have included.... are you excited yet? 'Cause we sure are!
If you are still interested in attending we have a wait list and are happy to still take names in case we have a spot or two that can accommodate you... so don't forget to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Here is a 'sneaky peaky' of our project ......
Our numbers are limited, so if you want to book, please contact us at: email@example.com
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Try it Tuesday
15 June 2010
Now remember 'Try it Tuesdays' are all about those creative bods willing to share their talent and inspire us.
To celebrate the 'sisterhood' this week and to continue to feed your creativity we thought we would share a little project Lizzie played around with on the weekend.
Thank you to all of you who have joined our 'followers' group and left us comments.
For us girlies that are new to this 'blogging gig' we get so excited to know you are interested enough to 'follow us' and, getting feedback is nearly the same high we get when we know there are new scrapbooking products to be had (well I am sure you get my drift).
So let's get down to it.... and the winner is....???????
Ms Marion Werren
(all names went in a big plastic bowl and DD did the draw)
But wait ..... how could we not thank all of you who have joined us, thus far ... so a little something will also be coming your way ... a 'sample' to keep you tempted.
So if you are one of our 10 followers (as at 12/06/2010), please email us your 'snail mail' address to: Embellees@bigpond.com and allow us 2 weeks to get your goodies to your door.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Try it Tuesday
8 June 2010
Now remember 'Try it Tuesdays' are all about those creative bods willing to share their talent and inspire us ...
To celebrate the 'sisterhood' this week and to continue to feed your creativity check out:
- Make It and Love It: This week you need to check out the very talented team over at the Blog - 'Make It and Love It' http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2010/05/decorate-my-home-part-18-flower-wall.html. This links to one of their great projects on flowers - they have done a couple of different things and, it inspired the Embellees Team to have a go and adapt their ideas (what else do you do on a stormy wet weekend)..........
We have something planned for our creation at our Field of Flowers Workshop in August (yeh like you didn't see that coming?) ... so you will need to come along and maybe, just maybe you will be the owner of our latest creation inspired by the lovelies at 'Make It and Love It'. We do, however, promise to show lots of photos of the creation and it's new owner after our Workshop... so stay tuned!!!
Now wait there is more......
Because we are new to this 'crafter's blogging gig' we thought it was time we got to sharing the 'love'.... so this is our first go at asking you to contribute to the success of our Blog, but in turn you will get something pretty darn 'spesh'.....
All you have to do is join in our 'followers' group and leave us a comment letting us know if 'we are hitting the mark' before Friday 11June 2010 (midnight OZ time) and your name will go in the draw for ... wait... drum roll please... yes... can you believe it... an Embellees pack of goodies (trust me it is very spesh) ... so you better get moving so your name goes in the draw! (for all those lovelies that have already signed up in the 'followers' group and have left comments you are automatically in the draw.. your support is greatly appreciated!!).
Saturday, June 5, 2010
The Embellees Team have been working hard behind the scenes to create not only a Workshop, but a whole 'day experience'. Things that are unique to our Workshops that we found were not out there in our local area are:
... all from scratch!
- Workshops that concentrate on variety and technique, no more just punching out or cutting up paper and sticking down embellishments.
- Bringing lots of great ideas, tips and tricks from all the 'blog stalking' we do. We will never claim to be the owners of an idea that we found in 'blog land' we want to share the 'love' that others in the 'sisterhood of crafters' inspire us with.
- Large comfortable venue with lots of room to move around (nothing worse than 'squishing' in to a small cramped workspace). Thanks to the Edgeworth Bowling Club we have the use of their Auditorium and this is light and airy with lots of room.
- Our price of $45.00 includes all your items to make your album... no extras to purchase on the day.
- The kits are presented in a beautiful package - just like a pressie you can't wait to open (all part of our Workshops having that personal appeal). They will include an eclectic mix of products and handmade items... we want you to leave 'thinking outside the square' and stretching your comfort zone... this style of scrapping has 're-energised' our scrapping and we want to share that with you.
- Experienced Workshop presenters with business and teaching backgrounds. Lisa has owned her own scrapbooking business and taught more workshops than she has served her 'lads pasta dinners'. While Lizzie has been teaching and presenting to classes for over 20 years.
... all from scratch!