- Workshops that concentrate on variety and technique, no more just punching out or cutting up paper and sticking down embellishments.
- Bringing lots of great ideas, tips and tricks from all the 'blog stalking' we do. We will never claim to be the owners of an idea that we found in 'blog land' we want to share the 'love' that others in the 'sisterhood of crafters' inspire us with.
- Large comfortable venue with lots of room to move around (nothing worse than 'squishing' in to a small cramped workspace). Thanks to the Edgeworth Bowling Club we have the use of their Auditorium and this is light and airy with lots of room.
- Our price of $45.00 includes all your items to make your album... no extras to purchase on the day.
- The kits are presented in a beautiful package - just like a pressie you can't wait to open (all part of our Workshops having that personal appeal). They will include an eclectic mix of products and handmade items... we want you to leave 'thinking outside the square' and stretching your comfort zone... this style of scrapping has 're-energised' our scrapping and we want to share that with you.
- Experienced Workshop presenters with business and teaching backgrounds. Lisa has owned her own scrapbooking business and taught more workshops than she has served her 'lads pasta dinners'. While Lizzie has been teaching and presenting to classes for over 20 years.
... all from scratch!