Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bonus Layout Kit - Vintage Goodness

Hope this week finds everyone gearing up for the onslaught of Christmas.  I find myself making lists to make sure I haven't forgotten what I need to purchase and what I have already purchased - if you are anything like me I forget and some of the family end up with multiple 'pressies' because I 'forgot I had such & such put away'.  I am finding it a bit harder this year with my 8 year old is wanting more of the 'big girl' stuff - lots more money and not a lot to show for it... the Santa Sack might now have to be a Santa Stocking.  Well enough of my gabbing on... down to business!

At our last Workshop - What is old is new again, Miss Lisa showcased a gorgeous layout.  As an early Christmas treat for all of our lovely Workshop participants they left with a 'Kit in hand'.

We promised we would publish Miss Lisa's layout on the Blog and FB so that everyone had a 'visual' if they wanted to follow Miss Lisa's inspiration using the Kit.

You will see we are still having a 'love affair' with the Tim Holtz birdcage die cut, handmade flowers, fabric and stamping.... considering Miss Lisa has 2 boys - she sure knows how to make her 'girlie' pages 'sing' - we hope you like it.

We have a couple of these Kits left over and are intending to add them to our next lot of Kit releases through A Beautiful Thing (our collaborative Website where we sell our goodies).








Until our next update - Happy Scrapping!

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment