Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Christmas Poem for all Scrappers....







A couple of years ago I came across a great Christmas poem just for 'scrappers'.  If my memory serves me correctly the original was on the Helmar Blog and the author was unknown... but I loved it so much I kept a copy in my archive of all things wonderful aka the 5 lever arch folders on my bookshelf.  

My copy is not what I originally found, but my version of it....can't remember the original wording. So for you enjoyment and, maybe to use as a fun thing with your Scrapping friends... here is it to share:





T'was the night before Christmas,
presents are under the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.

Could it be new sissors or chipboard or lace?

Or a Cuttlebug, I said, with a smile on my face.

And that's when I heard him,

"Hi Santa", I said

"You know....good little girls should be tucked up in bed".

"I know I should Santa, and now I've got caught.

But I was just so excited  to see what you've brought".

"Well, let's take a look  in this room where you work".

He shook his head quickly,

And left with a jerk.

I heard him exclaim

As he put it in gear.

"You've got enough crap, I'll see you next year!"

Cheers
Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment